Allu Arjun is an Indian Actor who mainly appears in the Telugu cinema and is famous for his incredible dancing skills & being one of the highest paying Tollywood Actors.
|Real Name||Allu Arjun|
|Nickname||Stylish Star & Bunny|
|Date of Birth||8 April 1983|
|Age (in 2021)||38 years|
|Born in||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Business Administration|
- Collecting antique things
He was born on 8 April 1983 into a Telugu family settled in Madras, which is currently known as Chennai, and grew up there. Allu Arjun’s age is 38 years as of 2021.
He’s at the second of his other two siblings, two brothers. His younger brother, Allu Sirish, is an Actor & Elder brother, Allu Venkatesh, is known to be a businessman.
Arjun went to the St. Patrick School, Chennai, and completed his schooling from there. After that, he enrolled in the MSR College, Hyderabad for his degree in BBA.
Since his childhood, he always showed interest in acting, and today he’s one of the most popular Tollywood actors.
Allu started off his career as a child artist at the age of just 2 years with the film Vijetha (1985). A year after that, he appeared in the film Daddy (1986) as a dancer.
Thereafter, he appeared as a Lead Actor in the 2003 film Gangotri which was produced by his father & directed by K. Raghavendra Rao. This film was a big hit and Arjun won 2 awards for his performance.
His career had a rise and after that, he did several films including Bunny (2005), Happy (2006), Desamuduru (2007), Parugu (2008), Arya 2 (2009), & many more.
He’s also been honored with the title Pravasi Ratna Puraskaram for his work on the Malayalam TV channel and has won various other awards including 5 Filmfare Awards South, 3 Nandi Awards, CineMAA Awards, etc.
Arjun’s name is also listed in the Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list since 2014.
Allu Arjun’s height is 5′ 9” (175 Centi Meters) and his weight is 69 Kilograms (Approximately).
|Height (Approximately)||175 Centi Meters (5′ 9”)|
|Weight (Approximately)||69 Kilograms|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
His father’s name is Allu Aravind, a Tollywood film producer & distributor, and his mother’s name is Nirmala.
|Father Name||Allu Aravind|
|Brothers||Allu Venkatesh & Allu Sirish|
|Date of Marriage||March 6, 2011|
|Wife Name||Sneha Reddy|
|Children||A Daughter & Son|
|Son Name||Allu Ayaan (born in 2014)|
|Daughter Name||Allu Arha (born in 2016)|
- Who Moved My Cheese
- Indra (2002)
- Rani Mukherjee
- Mexican Cuisine
- An old video of Anasuya (An Actress) was trimmed and became viral in which she was talking about the ugly looks of Arjun in the film Gangotri.
- He was caught up in a controversy when in 2013, It was a rumor of his divorce from his wife, Sneha Reddy, which was denied by Arjun.
Related: Anagha Bhosale Biography
Allu Arjun has a net worth of 10 Million US Dollars with a monthly salary of 200k-800k Indian Rupees. (Approximately)
Facts & Info
- Allu Arjun is a famous Tollywood Actor and also a charcoal artist
- During Arjun’s childhood, he was very good at Gymnastics and Martial Arts in his school.
- Allu’s grandfather, Allu Rama Lingaiah, was a popular comedian.
- He’s also called the most popular South Indian Actor with more than 21 million followers on Facebook.
- There are no reports of him drinking or smoking.
- He appeared in a Short film called I Am That Change to spread Independence Day awareness.
- He supports mentally challenged kids and also donates blood on his birthday.