Amal Sufiya is an Indian Architect, wife of a famous South Indian actor Dulquer Salmaan, she was born in Chennai and belongs to a Muslim family.
|Real Name||Amal Sufiya|
|Date of Birth||5 September, year unknown|
|Age (in 2021)||Unknown|
|Qualification||Graduate degree in Architect|
- Visiting new places
Amal was born and grown up in Chennai, in a North Indian Muslim family. Her father, Syed Nizamuddin, was a businessman and her mother’s a housewife. She’s graduated as an Architect and is an interior designer.
She met with Dulquer’s mother at various events and gatherings, their marriage was arranged marriage. Both of them met each other before their marriage at various parties and events.
|Height||165 Centi Meters (5′ 5”)|
|Father Name||Syed Nizamuddin|
Related: Rhea Sharma Biography
|Marriage Date||22 December 2011|
|Marriage Place||In Chennai|
|Husband Name||Dulquer Salmaan|
|Daughter||Maryam Ameerah Salmaan|
Amal Sufiya has a net worth of 100-1000 crore Indian Rupees with a monthly earning of 100k-500k Indian Rupees.
Facts & Info
- She’s very active on her social media accounts and often posts daily.
- Amal hails from a North Indian Muslim Family.
- She is an expert in interior designing.
- Sufiya is married to a South Indian Actor Dulquer Salmaan.
- After 6 years of their marriage, they got blessed with a baby daughter in 2017 in Motherhood Hospital, Chennai. Her husband shared an emotional post on social media.
- Amal is often seen on various film promotions, award events, gathering and parties with her husband.