Anant Ambani is the son of India’s billionaire businessman Mukesh Ambani who is the chairman of Reliance Industries Ltd.
|Real Name||Anant Mukesh Ambani|
|Date of Birth||10 April 1995|
|Age (in 2021)||26 years|
|Born in||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Profession||Soon to be a businessman|
- Reading books
Anant is the youngest son of Mukesh Ambani, who was born and grown up in Mumbai. He has two siblings Akash Ambani and Isha Ambani.
He completed his School at the Dhirubhai Ambani International School, in Mumbai and went to college at Brown University, in Providence, Rhode Island. Anant seems to be interested in Indian IPl matches in which his company owns the Indians team.
Ambani has no socials media accounts. He spends most of the time in his father’s company and seen as the heir to RIL.
|Height||173 Centi Meters (5′ 8”)|
|Father Name||Mukesh Ambani|
|Mother Name||Nita Ambani|
|Siblings||One Brother and One Sister|
|Sister Name||Isha Ambani|
|Brother Name||Akash Ambani|
- Shah Rukh Khan
- Salman Khan
- Akshay Kumar
- Sea Food
- Gujrati Food
Related: Sakshi Dhoni Biography
Anant Ambani is the son of a billionaire with the net worth of 40.1 Billion US Dollars which is equal to 2,60,622 crore Indian Ruppees.
Facts & Info
- In 2014, his weight was around 170 KG, but he reduced almost 108 Kilograms of weight from a tough diet and routine.
- Ambani gained that massive weight due to asthma, mainly because of the medicines that he used.
- To lose weight, he maintained a tough diet, no sugar, a low-carbohydrate diet, yoga, and a 21 Kilometers of walk daily. Hard work shows its results after 18 months.
- He has a great knowledge about Wildlife and animals that he even named “Animal and Wildlife Encyclopaedia”.
- He often visits Venkateswara Temple in Tirumala and has great faith in Balaji that he donated a white elephant to Balaji.