Anna Lezhneva is a Russian Model & Actress who is famous for being the fourth wife of South Indian Actor & Politician Pawan Kalyan.
|Real Name||Anna Lezhneva|
|Date of Birth||Year: 1980|
|Age (in 2021)||41 years|
|Profession||Actress & Model|
She was born in the year 1980 into a Christian family settled in Russia. Anna Lezhneva’s age is 41 years as of 2021.
Anna made her image in South India by appearing in several South Indian films.
Lezhneva started her career as an Actress in the South Indian Film industry by doing small roles in several films. She and Pawan Kalyan met for the first time during the shoot of the film Teen Maar (2011), they fell in love with each other and got married on 30 September 2013.
In Teen Maar, the couple had a short scene with each other.
|Height (Approximately)||172 Centi Meters (5′ 8”)|
|Weight (Approximately)||56 Kilograms|
|Marriage Date||30 September 2013|
|Place of Marriage||Sub-Registrar’s office at Erragadda|
|Husband Name||Pawan Kalyan|
|Children||A Daughter & Son|
|Daughter Name||Polena Anjana Pawanova|
|Son Name||Mark Shankar Pawanovich|
Step-Children from Pawan Kalyan’s wife Renu Desai
Anna Lezhneva has a net worth of 1-50 Crore INR with a monthly earning of 100k-500k Indian Rupees. (Approximately)
Facts & Info
- Anna was all over the news and got fame after She met Adam Burakowski, Poland’s Ambassador, along with her husband, Pawan.
- She had a small scene with her husband in the film Teen Maar.
- After the film Teen Maar, they fell in love with each other and got married.
- There were rumors about Pawan Kalyan & Dana Marks, who were his co-actress in the film Teen Maar that they were in a relationship & also had a love child.
- There are rumors about Anna that her daughter is born from her old failed relationship.