Nawab Shah is an Indian Actor, Model & Theatre Artist, who appears in the Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada & Telugu language Films & Television serials, famous for his role as Kakodar in the show Shaktimaan.
|Real Name||Nawab Shah|
|Nickname / Other Name||Nawwab Shah|
|Date of Birth||12 October 1972|
|Age (in 2021)||49 years|
|Born in||Delhi, India|
He was born on 12 October 1972 in Delhi, India, and grown-up there. Nawab Shah’s age is 49 years as of 2021.
Shah did his early education at Mussoorie Modern School and Wynberg Allen School in Uttarakhand. He’s mostly known for doing Villain roles in the Bollywood Industry.
Apart from films, he’s also known as a Theatre Artist.
Nawab started his career in the ’90s and made his debut television show with “Shaktimaan” in 1997. A year after that, he made his debut film Kudrat in 1998.
After that, he did several movies and caught the people’s attention with the film Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar Ho Gaya and Escape from Taliban.
His 2002 film, Be-Lagaam, failed at the box office. Television Serial “Shaktimaan” was a big hit for Nawab, which was in production from 1997 to 2005.
Shah appeared in various television serials including “Naagarjuna- Ek Yoddha” & “Amma”.
He performed in Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada & Telugu language Films and did a famous role of Villian in “Don 2”.
In 2018, Nawab appeared in the Netflix series “Sacred Games” which also starred famous Actor Saif Ali Khan.
Apart from films, he does theatre plays too.
Nawab Shah’s height is 6′ 2” (188 Centi Meters) and weight is 90 Kilograms (Approximately).
|Height (Approximately)||188 Centi Meters (6′ 2”)|
|Weight (Approximately)||90 Kilograms|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Sister Name||Babita Shah|
Girlfriends / Affairs
|Affairs||Kavita Kaushik (From 2011-2016)|
|Marriage Date||4 July 2019|
|Wife Name||Pooja Batra|
- Afghani Chicken
- Shah Rukh Khan
- Salman Khan
Related: Prabhas Biography
- Audi A6
- Suzuki Intruder
- Kawasaki Ninja H2
Nawab Shah has a net worth of 30-100 Crore Indian Rupees monthly earning of 300k-900k Indian Rupees. (Approximately)
Facts & Info
- Nawab was born into a Muslim family in Delhi.
- Shah was offered a Villian role in the movie “Bodygaurd” but Unfortunately, he went through an accident at Jim Corbett National Park in Uttaranchal and wasn’t able to perform the role.
- He said, he knew that after the first meeting with Pooja Batra, he would marry her. It happend, they got married on 4 July 2019 in a secret ceremony according to Arya Samaj traditions.
- Keeping his Villian’s roles aside, Nawab Shah is very emotional & sensitive in real life.
- He disclosed that he is very scared of lizards.
- Shah likes to keep his body in shape and is a fitness enthusiast.
- According to him, he would’ve been a farmer if not an actor.
- There are no reports of him drinking Alcohol or smoking.