Are you looking for a low-maintenance, safe, and accessible surfacing solution for your local community playground?
softlinesolutions.net offers poured-in-place playground rubber surfacing as an excellent safety option. Rubber particles are applied in two layers for maximum safety in this product. The top layer of the pour-in-place rubber surface is colored EPDM particles, and the bottom layer is bulkier rubber scraps that absorb shock.
This type of surfacing is more attractive to communities that want to save on maintenance fees and other long-term costs. Unlike mulch, sand, and loose-fill rubber, poured-in-place playground surfacing doesn’t need to be raked and replenished. Concrete poured in place offers safety, ADA accessibility, and a wide range of design options. This surface can be a welcome addition to a community playground, public or commercial park, or kid-friendly space for years to come.
Playground Surface Features of Poured Rubber
- Our pour-in-place rubber is ADA-compliant and wheelchair-accessible so everyone can enjoy the space.
- The rubber playground surface can be customized in many colors, allowing unlimited design possibilities.
- This surfacing solution can be customized to suit almost any space, regardless of its shape. Both indoor and outdoor play spaces can benefit from it.
- The double-layered poured-in-place playground surface protects children from falls of up to 12 feet.
- A poured rubber playground surface’s long-term cost is quite affordable because it eliminates many maintenance costs associated with other types.
What is the cost of Poured-in-Place Rubber Surfacing?
Several factors will affect the cost of poured-in-place surfacing, including the size of the area, the condition of the existing surface, and the fall height requirement. For an estimate of the cost per square foot of your project, request a free quote.
We offer poured rubber playground surfaces for a variety of reasons.
Our two-layer poured-in-place rubber surfacing has been a favorite with many of our customers because of its sustainability, safety, and durability. A poured-in-place rubber product offers infinite design possibilities; this type of material can even be designed to match your other playground equipment.
With PlaygroundEquipment.com, you’ll get expert play equipment at low prices, professional installation, and stellar customer service that can’t be beaten. To learn more about our poured-in-place surfacing, call 18773623133, fill out our online form, or find a local representative. Our team will want to discuss your current playground area at your park, school, or other location before recommending pour-in-place rubber surfacing.