Sanam Johar is an Indian Choreographer & Dancer, born on 26 April in New Delhi, India. He is famous for his contemporary and ballet dance styles, & being the winner of Dare 2 Dance (2014).
|Real Name||Sanam Jit Singh Johar|
|Date of Birth||26 April|
|Age (in 2021)||Unknown|
|Born in||New Delhi, India|
|Profession||Choreographer & Dancer|
|Homeland||New Delhi, India|
|Qualification||Graduated in Physics|
- Playing basketball
He was born on 26 April in New Delhi, India into a Sikh Family and grown-up there. Sanam Johar’age is known to be between 23-30 as of 2021, his exact date of birth is unknown.
Sanam did his early school from New Delhi and got enrolled in the Hindu College, University of Delhi in New Delhi for his graduation in physics.
He’s a fine basketball player and has developed an interest in dancing since his childhood.
Sanam Johar’s height is 5′ 11” (180 Centi Meters) and his weight is 65 Kilograms (Approximately).
|Height (Approximately)||180 Centi Meters (5′ 11”)|
|Weight (Approximately)||65 Kilograms|
|Television||Dance India Dance|
|Mother Name||Kamini Singh|
|Sister||Deepshikha Johar and Karishma Johar|
|Wife Name||Abigail Jain (an Actress)|
- Remo D’Souza
Related: Avinash Dwivedi Biography
- Sanam Johar and his wife Abigail were summoned by the NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau) for questioning over the drug row in connection with the actor Sushant Singh Rajput case because NCB caught a drug dealer who gave 20 small screen industry celebrities names and those celebrities were called by NCB only Sanam & his wife.
Sanam Johar has a net worth of 5-50 Crore INR with a monthly earning of 100k-300k Indian Rupees. (Approximately)
Facts & Info
- He’s the winner of Dare 2 Dance 2014 which aired on Life OK’s and was hosted by Akshay Kumar.
- Johar was given the Umed Puruskar by Asha Bhosle, a legendry playback singer.
- He is a professional dancer & was trained by Fernando Aguilera.
- According to reports, he does smoking & drinks alcohol.
- He along with his wife participated in the dance reality show Nach Baliye Season 8 in 2017.
- His participation in the reality shows makes a long list which includes Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 9, Dance India Dance Season 3, DID L’il Masters, etc.