Shloka Mehta is the wife of Akash Ambani who is the son of a billionaire, and heir to her father’s company Reliance Industries Ltd.
|Real Name||Shloka Mehta|
|Date of Birth||11 July 1990|
|Age (in 2021)||31 years|
|Born in||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Homeland||Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India|
|Qualification||Masters in Law|
- Listening to Music.
- Visiting new places.
Mehta was born on 11 July 1990 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, and grown-up there. She was born to Russell Mehta, who’s a Diamond merchant, and Mona Mehta, a housewife.
She completed her school at Dhirubhai Ambani International School, in Mumbai, and for her university degree, she went to the Princeton University, New Jersey, in the USA. For her Masters in Law, she went to the London School of Economics and Political Science, in London.
Her parents own one of the largest jewelry companies in the world with a net worth of more than 300 Million US dollars.
Shloka is married to Akash Ambani, who is to be the heir of her father’s riches. Both Shloka and Akash met in school at the age of four. When they were old enough, they started dating and got engaged in Goa, India.
They got married on March 9, 2019 in Jio World Centre in Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai.
|Height||168 Centi Meters (5′ 6”)|
|Father Name||Russell Mehta|
|Mother Name||Mona Mehta|
|Siblings||One Brother and Sister|
|Date of Marriage||March 9, 2019|
|Place of Marriage||Jio World Centre in Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai|
|Husband Name||Akash Ambani|
- The couple was blessed with a baby boy on 10 December 2020 and was named Prithvi Akash Ambani.
- Justin Beiber
- A.R Rehman
- Amitabh Bachchan
- Mini Cooper
- Mercedes Benz
Shloka Mehta has a net worth of 150 crore Indian Rupees with monthly earning of approximately 1 crore Rupees.
Facts & Info
- She’s a devoted pets lover.
- Mehta was born with a silver spoon in her mouth in the family of diamond merchants.
- Akash and Shloka were married after a long relationship of 9 years.
- She joined her father’s company “Rosy Blue Diamonds” in 2014 as a Director.
- The main convict in 2018’s Punjab National Bank Fraud, Nirav Modi, is a relative of Shloka’s mother.
- She’s always been a determined social worker and in 2015 she founded “ConnectFor” which offers Financial Help and volunteering for NGOs.
- Mehta was a hard working student in her school and always take more than 90% marks in her exams.
- She aften gives speeches in various institutes.