Suresh Chakravarthy is an Indian Actor, Anchor, Chef, Director & Writer, who is famous for his performance as Agarabannu Sokku in the Tamil language film “Azhagan (1991)”.
|Real Name||K. J. Suresh Chakravarthi|
|Date of Birth||15 July 1964|
|Age (in 2021)||57 years|
|Born in||Chennai, India|
|Profession||Actor & Anchor|
Suresh was born on 15 July 1964 in Chennai, Suresh Chakravarthy’s Age is 57 years in 2021. He was born and grown up in a well-settled family.
He did his schooling at St. Bede’s High School in Chennai and went to the University of Madras to complete his graduation. He has faith in the Hinduism religion.
Since his childhood, he always showed interest in cooking and acting, after his graduation, he followed his dream toward acting then created a youtube channel for cooking recipes.
|Height||168 Centi Meters (5′ 6”)|
|Hair Color||Bald (Before black)|
|Film (In Malayalam)||Prema (1989)|
|Film (In Tamil)||Azhagan (1991)|
Related: Anitha Sampath Biography
|Wife Name||Srikala Suresh|
Ayush Mehra’s has a net worth of 10-60 Crore Indian Rupees with a monthly salary of 100k-150k Indian Rupees (Approximately).
Facts & Info
- Chakravarthy was very young when both of his parents passed away.
- In 1994, he was the director of the television show “Pepsi Ungal Choice”.
- He’s also been a host to many television shows.
- He performed as an actor in the Tamil television serial “Thari” in 2019.
- Suresh is a professional chef, he also owns a hotel The Madras Banyan Tree at 169 King Street, Melbourne in Australia.
- Chakravarthy does smoking.
- During the 2020 lockdown, he was alone in India as his family was in Australia, so he decided to open a Youtube Channel, where he posts tasty cooking videos and gained more than 300k subscribers(in 2021).
- He participated as a contestant in Bigg Boss Tamil 4 in 2020.
- He’s acted in several south Indian movies and Television. Suresh is also a friend of popular Indian actress Ramya Krishnan and knows Rajinikanth too.