Umrah is among numerous acts of deification, and it’s considered a minor passage. Every Muslim solicitations to visit the Holy Ka’abah in Masjid Al- Haram, Makkah. Just like any Ibadah, we refresh our faith, seek penitence for our sins, and strengthen our connection with the Almighty. Umrah is a way to hoist an existent’s spirit, purify the mind and soul, and is the stylish way to strengthen the faith in the Almighty and get near to Allah. Umrah’s act is also compared to jihad, and the existent is defended from poverty and mishaps. Muslims should keep in mind the following form for performing Umrah from Canada.
- The first and foremost thing to do before starting your pious trip is whether manly or womanish – to take a bath, crop your nails, and shave your pubic and armpit hairs before entering into the state of Ihram. For men, it’s advised to trim their mustache and the beard to either be shaved or cut short; rather, it should be left to grow at all times. As for hair of the head, removing anything from it isn’t recommended while entering into the state of Ihram, whether for a manly or a womanish pilgrim. In a Hadith of the Messenger of Allah( SAW) ’
- “ Do the contrary of what the polytheists do. Keep the beard and cut the mustache short. ” The manly pilgrim shouldn’t apply incense on his body and not on his dress. As stated in a Hadith recorded by Al- Bukhari and Muslims on the authority of the mama of the faithful Aishah( RA) who said “ I applied incense to the Prophet with my own hands when he wanted to assume the state of Ihram, and I also scented him at Mina before he departed from there( to perform Tawaf- al- Ifadah). ” It’s said that if the time of an obligatory prayer coincides with the time of assuming Ihram, then the pilgrim should assume Ihram after the prayer. It’s recommended for the pilgrims to supplicate two Rak ’ ahs after making the ablution.
- Men are supposed to enter the state of Ihram with two clean unsewn wastes, one for the lower body and the other for the upper body. After entering the state of Ihram, Muslims should recite “ Allahumma Labbayk ”( Then I am, O Allah, answering Your call for Umrah) if he’s performing ‘ Umrah alone or Hajj Tamattu ”. In case of performing Hajj and Umrah combined( Qiran) or Hajj alone( Ifrad), he should make the Talbiyah consequently. It’s said that it’s supposed to be read out, but vocally. After pronouncing the intention, the pilgrim should add, “ Fayas sirhu li wa tagabbalhu minni( make it easy for me and accept it from me). After this, he should start reciting the Talbiyah “ Labbayk Allahumma labbayk, labbayka la sharika laka labbayk, innal- hamda wanni ‘ mata laka wal- mulk, la sharika lak.
- Still, he should assume Ihram after the prayer, and if it isn’t the time of prayer, If the time of assuming Ihram coincides with the specified time of an obligatoryprayer.However, also he should enter into his Ihram without performing any prayer at each, If the time of assuming Ihram coincides with one of the times in which( voluntary) prayers are interdicted.
- An intending pilgrim who’s coming resemblant with a Miqat( in a airplane ) should make the intention of entering the state of Ihram and shouldn’t delay it, especially if he’s traveling by air because of the speed.However, it’s safer, If such a pilgrim prepares Ihram from his house or from the field( before he boards). still, also he should wear the Ihram garment before the airplane approaches resemblant to the Miqat and enter into the state of Ihram with his intention when it reaches the parallel, If he’s not suitable to.However, his Ihram is valid however, the Sunnah is to assume Ihram at the Miqat, If a pilgrim assumes Ihram before arriving at the Miqat.
- Men are supposed to raise their voices when saying this Talbiyyah constantly. Whereas, women are supposed to raise their voice with the Talbiyyah as much as the other women beside her can only hear it and it’s disliked if a woman raises her voice to the extent that an alien man can hear her.
- The pilgrim must continue to recite the Talbiyah until he arrives at the Sacred Mosque in Makkah. On arriving there, it’s recommended that the pilgrim step forward his right bottom and say (Bismil-lah, wassalatu wassalamu ‘ala rasulil-lah, A’udhu bil lahil-`Azim wa biwajhihil-karim wa sultanihil-qadim minash shaylanir-rajim, Allahummaftah li abwaba rahmatik.)
- Enumeration of this verse is recommended only when coming to the mountain of Safa at the morning of the first round of Sa ’ y. A trip from As- Safa to Al- Marwa is counted as one round and a trip from Al- Marwa to As- Safa is also counted as another round. After finishing the seventh round at Marwah, mainly pilgrims must ensure that this trouncing covers all corridors of their heads. As for a woman, she only cuts the size of a fingertip from every spot of her hair, or she collects all her hair and cuts the size of a fingertip from its end.