Vijay Devarakonda is an Indian Actor and Producer, who is seen mostly in Telugu films, born on 9 May 1989 in Achampet, Telangana, India.
He’s famous for his performance in Yevade Subramanyam and for the lead role in Pelli Choopulu.
|Real Name||Deverakonda Vijay Sai|
|Date of Birth||9 May 1989|
|Age (in 2021)||32 years|
|Born in||Achampet, Telangana, India|
|Profession||Actor & producer|
|Homeland||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
- Reading Books
Vijay was born and grown up in Achampet, his father used to work as a small television director, but he quit doing that due to failures and his mother is a tutor.
His brother, Anand Deverakonda, is also an Actor. Vijay is now a successful actor in the Telugu film industry after his performances in Mahanati (2018), Geetha Govindam (2018), and Arjun Reddy (2017).
|Height||Vijay Deverakonda’s height is 173 Centi Meters which is equal to 5 FT 8 Inches|
|Father Name||Deverakonda Govardhana Rao|
|Mother Name||Deverakonda Madhavi|
- Mahesh Babu
- Salman Khan
- Pawan Kalyan
- Hyderabad Dum Biryani
- Sid Sriram
Place to visit
- Schindler’s List
Related: Shloka Mehta Biography
- His song “What The F” in the movie “Geetha Govindam” attracted controversy because it hurt the people’s point of view which is why Vijay removed it from youtube.
- He was trolled and hated for his post on Twitter in which he posted the picture of the late actress Savitri with the caption ‘What a cool chick”.
Vijay Deverakonda’s a famous Telegu actor with a net worth of 5-25 Crore Indian Rupees with a monthly salary of 100k Indian Rupees.
Facts & Info
- Vijay also started his Director’s journey by directing the short film “Madam Meerena (2014)”.
- He gave a name to his followers “Rowdies”.
- He was listed as the second-most desirable man in Tollywood by “Hyderabad Times”.
- Deverakonda was seen with his girlfriend Virginie in the national-level award-winning film Pelli Choopulu.
- In 2011, Vijay started his career of acting from the film “Nuvvilla”.
- For his film “Geetha Govindam” 2018, he also recorded a song that was to play in the film but due to some issues it didn’t happen, but his song is still available on youtube.
- Vijay launched his clothing range with the name “The Rowdy Club”.
- His movie “Arjun Reddy” was remade by Bollywood with the name “Kabir Singh”.
- He performed a 3-page dialogue for his movie NOTA in a single try.
- In his college, he used to act in the shows, he also acted in the show “Sherlock Holmes” in his college.
- His role as Vijay Anthony in the film Mahanati was based on the real story of the Indian Actress Savitri.