Vikas Sharma was a famous Indian Journalist & Anchor, who was a gem to Republic Bharat’s and was famous for airing the show Yeh Bharat Ki Baat Hai on Republic India at 9 PM.
|Real Name||Vikas Sharma|
|Date of Birth||25 February 1984|
|Age (at the time of his death)||36 years|
|Death Date||4 February 2021|
|Place of Death||Kailash Hospital, Sector 27, Noida|
|Born in||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Cause of Death||Covid-19|
|Profession||Journalist & Anchor|
|Homeland||Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Qualification||M.A in Broadcast Journalism|
He was born on 25 February 1984 in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, and grown-up there. Vikas Sharma’s age at the time of his death was 36 years.
Vikas did his early education from the Sacred Heart High Secondary School, Sitapur in Uttar Pradesh, and got enrolled in Makhanlal Chaturvedi University from where he did his graduation and M.A in Broadcast Journalism.
Unfortunately, he died on 4 February 2021 due to Covid-19 in Kailash Hospital, Sector 27, Noida.
In 2004, he started his career as an announcer for All India Radio. After that in 2005, he joined s1 Software Company as an Assistant Producer and worked there for almost 2 years.
After which he worked in several different news channels including TV 100 (2008), Sadhana News (December-2008), Janata TV (March-2021), India News (2012) & Samachar Plus (March-2014).
In 2019, Vikas joined Republic India News where he started airing the show Yeh Bharat Ki Baat Hai in which he raised his voice for truth & also covered the case of the famous actor Late Sushant Singh Rajput and got public support.
|Height (Approximately)||170 Centi Meters (5′ 7”)|
|Weight (Approximately)||70 Kilograms|
Related: Shobhna Yadav Biography
|Children||A son & a Daughter|
Facts & Info
- He had faith in the Hinduism religion and was a spiritual person who loved to visit Religious sights.
- He died in Noida’s Kailash Hospital on 4 February 2021 and was on treatment. According to reports, he died due to Covid-19, a virus that took many lives.
- After his death, the Republic Media Network’s director, Arnab Goswami, applauded for his reporting style in Republic Channel.
- Vikas had a pet dog “Coco” and he was considered an avid pet lover.
- Sharma also won the Republic Bharat Best National Debut News Channel award.